October 21, 2015
We’re getting excited to roll out all of the Halloween fun we’ve been cooking up for you this year! Halloween, which for your information is less than 2 weeks away! Yea, we can’t believe it either. We know that the excitement of Halloween can pull you in many directions, but below are reasons why you need to spend it with us!
- Friday, October 30th, 2015 from 12noon - 7PM
- Satuday, Ortober 31st, 2015 from 12noon – 5PM
Bring a non-parciable food item for the food bank and your little ones can participate in:
- Pumpkin decorating,
- Get their faces painted (1-3 PM),
- Enter our Colouring contest, and
- Share their scariest face to enter to win a $50 Mall gift card
The fun doesn’t stop at the party; stop by the mall in your spooky (or cute) Halloween Costume for some good old fashioned trick or treating.
- Saturday October 31 from 2pm – 7pm
Participating stores will have signs indicating treats inside.
*For children 12 years and younger
There you have it folks, this year’s Halloween events at Marlborough mall promise to be alot of fun and we hope to see you all there.
Now for the important question – What are you dressing up as this year?
Share in the comments below!comments powered by Disqus